Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hashbrown Casserole





On Thursday night, I also had to make the hashbrown casserole for my work Christmas party. This is the first time that I've made it and it probably won't be the last. My mom and Jen are the ones that usually make it and I love it! Once again, it's simple and I love simplicity!

Hashbrown Casserole




1 pkg Ore-Ida hashbrowns
1 can cream of mushroom soup
16 oz sour cream
2 pkgs shredded cheddar cheese

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Thaw hashbrowns in microwave 5-10 minutes (more if needed).
3. Combine hashbrowns, soup, sour cream, and 1 pkg cheese in a large bowl.


4. Pour mixture into casserole dish and top with 2nd pkg cheese.


5. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.


This was enjoyed by many at work and I love it as leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey can you post that chocolate cup recipe you scribe on a napkin for me. I think I use the napkin to blow my nose. Pleazzze!

    Love this blog.

    Buda

    ReplyDelete