Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pizza


Oh what to eat on gym nights? Dan and I have a list of no-no's for gym nights - no spaghetti, tacos, and things like that. Don't ask. We're just weird like that. So on Wednesday night, we opted for pizza. Dan would have pizza every day if he could, but that's not happening here.

Well, since I do not have the skills at making pizza from scratch, we usually get pizza from any of the local pizza chains or we buy a frozen one. Frozen is so much cheaper and easier than calling up (or going on line) and dealing with the chains. No delivery to wait for. In less than the time it takes for delivery to arrive, my oven had been preheated, pizza gone in, and pizza come out.

Last week, I had a coupon for a Freshetta pizza, so I used it. We both really liked the pizza and said that we would have to get it again. On Tuesday night, we were heading out to get a few things from Target (my fave!) and I found another coupon for the pizza. Score! We could have it again.

If you don't like frozen pizzas, that's fine by me. However, if you do, try this one out. One of the things that I really enjoyed was the different spices that could be tasted in every bite. Delish. Oh, and by the way, it already comes pre-sliced for perfect sizes. I used the pizza cutter to make sure that all of the pieces were separated.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, I made pizza tonight! Frozen pizza doesn't bug me, I'll have to try that one out.

    Making it from scratch is fun, it just takes a little time. And upper body strength if you don't have a Kitchen Aid. I have a great pizza dough recipe on my blog, although I've changed it since I posted and need to update it.

    ReplyDelete