Saturday, May 23, 2009

Clowns

Yes, I know that I have been slacking, but life has just gotten away from me. In our second class, we have the priviledge of making clowns to put on cupcakes, as well as putting flowers on the cupcakes.

I decided to make "periwinkle" colored clowns because I had to be a little different. One of my favorite things about cake decorating class is that we get experiment with colors.

I have to say that I had no problems making the flowers, but when it came to the clowns, I sucked royally. I'm sure that I can make lots of excuses for the way that they turned out, but no, because it was so worth the laughs we had at class.





So if you look closely, the clown on the left is just chilling, but his friend is having some issues. We believe that has was partying too much and just had one drink too many.



All he was missing was a little clown toilet bowl to puke in!

Here's pictures of the flowers I did on my cupcakes...









No comments:

Post a Comment